Been working on a few different versions of Citrix recently, Storefront and Xen App. The client used two different methods to connect Citrix, the web interface and the Citrix receiver. I update my receiver to the latest version and when I try to connect to storefront I was greeted with the following error.
No matter what the client would not connect, I rebooted, I removed the web interface ICA client and and removed the Citrix receiver. I then tried re installing numerous times only to get the same error. After shouting a bit one of my colleagues mentioned that he had the same issue earlier and that it was a known issue and there was a fix to clean up the install direct from Citrix, you can find the clean up utility below.